Tuesday 19 November 2013

Mini Pumpkin Parfaits

Mini-Pumpkin-Parfaits
My husband Jake and I invested in a fixer upper house at the end of April this year, and it's been fun working on it. We still have long way to go, but it's coming along... Anyways, last weekend I had my family over for a mini 'Thanksgiving' dinner. It was a lot of fun putting everything together for everyone, decorating the table, preparing all the food. I know people tend to indulge a lot at Thanksgiving dinner so I wanted to make a small, light dessert that would be just enough sweetness to finish the meal. These went over really well and were just the right amount, a fun twist on the classic pumpkin pie. The best part is that it took me only minutes to put together, by far the easiest dish of the meal to make! What is your favorite food to eat at Thanksgiving.Source

No comments:

Post a Comment